Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring

Hey, lovelies! Spring is around the corner, so of course I had to splurge and by myself a new spring time outfit. Torrid just put out the most adorable pair of flats I've ever seen, so my outfit is completely centered around these shoes. I also bought a purse from Torrid that matches the flats perfectly!


When I first got these shoes, I kept thinking I would have to get a plain black dress to wear with them because what on earth would they match?? It turns out, a black skirt and similar color tank top works just fine!



Surprisingly the flats are SUPER comfy. I wore them to work today and my feet never hurt. Plus, all my coworkers loved them — TONS of compliments!

Also, I originally wasn't sure about getting the purse because I'm not much of a purse person but I'm so glad I did! I feel like it really ties together the outfit. It's also a plus that it's really well made! I love that the hardware is silver and not gold or the antique looking silver that most purses have nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment