Sunday, May 1, 2016

I Was Born in the Wrong Era

Finally! I ordered this dress back in ... May? I came across this adorable little shop on Etsy called Amordress. At first, I was a little worried about purchasing a custom made dress from this shop because it's located in Bangkok, Thailand. No, I'm not racist. I was just worried because I know people who have ordered clothing from other countries and their sizes are way different, so they ended up with something that didn't fit.

I messaged the lovely shop owner, Lalita, and gave her my measurements. Almost two months later, here is the dress! :)






What I like:
  • It's lightweight and perfect for warm weather
  • The vintage style
  • The color is bold and bright
  • The mesh around the collar area is very feminine 
  • To my surprise, it is lined from the waist down with a slip
  • The price was excellent ($89.00 which includes shipping and a $6 added fee for pockets)

The downside:
  • Production time takes forever
  • I paid extra for pockets, which I did not receive

I think eventually I would like to purchase another dress like this. I love this retro rockabilly style.






No comments:

Post a Comment